Triple Glazing or Double Glazing from the Advanced Group
At the Advanced group we are proud to be able to offer our customers a vast array of choices in glazing products that will suit everyone’s taste and budget.
Triple Glazing or Double Glazing
Both our triple glazing and double glazing products are the best available on the market today. Triple glazing as you would expect is our premier product, the Advanced 70+ range is a highly engineered window system featuring profiles that contain more PVC-U than most other systems it also comes with many other advantages such as:
- All our triple glazing units come with 95% argon gas fill.
- This gas is denser that air and also slows down heat loss or cold gain.
- 2 out of the 3 panes of glass are coated in semi-precious metal particles. Not visible to the human eye. These layers help bounce heat back into the house and after a period of being heated, will be warm to the touch. This surface reduces the chance of condensation appearing inside the house.
- The centre pane requires to be toughened as sometimes the heat retention can crack ordinary glass.
Our double glazing although slightly less expensive that triple glazing the benefits you can expect are still exceptional, for example the windows feature the highest technology in locks and fittings to ensure that your home and family are as safe as possible. If you are upgrading from single paned glazing, you will benefit from Double Glazing Security measures like increased strength with a more robust glass and tougher stronger frame. All our double glazing security features are also vastly improved from double glazed windows fitted over 10 years ago. Some other benefits include:
- The Pilkington Window system will just about eliminate condensation on the inside of your windows.
- Will give you a much brighter and warmer home while saving you money on energy bills.
- Heating bills will be significantly lower.
- There will be no need to redecorate any of the rooms in your house as the windows remain the same. Our installers literally take out the old glass pane and replace it with the new one.
Triple Glazing or Double Glazing – the choice is yours
Why not take advantage of The Advanced Groups FREE no obligation quotation and see for yourself which one or combination of double or triple glazing products is best suited to your home, style and budget by getting in touch today.
Money well spent
"I was broken into and the door was badly damaged. The original door was cheap so I purchased a 40mm UPVC door from The Advanced Group. The quality difference is night and day and this door will definitely withstand a kicking. Money well spent."
Mrs Allan - Dalkeith Feb 15, 2015