The advanced group are proud to announce a roof transformation product and service which goes hand in hand with our conservatory, windows and doors as one of the best available on the market today. Something you would expect from one of Scotland’s leading home improvement companies. For years now the Advanced Group have been carrying out this type of work all over Scotland and as you would expect dealing with anything the Scottish climate has to offer.
Roof Transformation from advanced Group
Advanced’s total roof transformation service is thorough and includes but not exhaustive to the following:
- Full external roof survey
- Repair or replace damaged tiles, ridges and verges
- Remove moss and completely steam clean the entire roof
- Apply antifungal wash to ensure no moss regrowth
- Apply IsoSeal coating (available in a variety of colours)
- Allow to dry
- Clean all gutters and surrounding areas
- Enjoyment of your roof and your neighbour’s reaction!
Roof transformation Isoseal
Isoseal is a clear roof coating which among other things will help to reduce your fuel bills, carbon footprint and your environmental impact. As you can see below Isoseal features unique properties:
- Protects roof tiles against water for years
- Long life span 15–20 years
- Reduce heating bills
- Fully breathable system
- Water and dirt repellent
- Simple, fast and easy application
- Solvent-free/ecological properties
- Reduce carbon footprint
- Reduce thermal conductivity in your roof by up to 58%
- 10 year manufacturer product guarantee
- Fitted by professional installers
When it comes to such an important home improvement such as your roof in the first instance you will need to have a complete survey done on your existing roof and roof line including tiles, soffits and barge-boards. Contact us to find out more about a roof transformation service today, you can do this by filling out a request a quote form on the website which will be sent direct to us here or by calling us free on 0800 316 7981!
Money well spent
"I was broken into and the door was badly damaged. The original door was cheap so I purchased a 40mm UPVC door from The Advanced Group. The quality difference is night and day and this door will definitely withstand a kicking. Money well spent."
Mrs Allan - Dalkeith Feb 15, 2015